Blue tea & Butterfly pea Tea
What is Blue tea & Butterfly pea Tea? And how can we benefit from this? Should we drink it at all? Let us know
The method of making it
Blue tea and butterfly pea tea are the same thing. We now need to know what these are made of. Let’s take a brief look at the ingredients.
It is made only of Clitoria Ternatea Flower (aparajita) flowers,
We Indians know the power of Ayurveda. All the things that Ayurveda is made of are found in medicinal plants, flowers, some fruits or the tops of some trees.However, this special tea has been found in our favorite flower clitoria (aparajita) indigo. However, this flower has a special quality for which it is called in Ayurveda.
Ayurvedic has made it one of its places. But we are not talking about Ayurveda now, because we know what Ayurveda is. We were practicing Blue tea and butterfly pea tea here. So whenever Blue Tea analyzes it, we will see first of all about our Ayurvedic, because this flower has all the qualities that it has. For them, this flower has a name in one of the places on Ayurveda.
There is nothing easier in this world than making this tea, because it can be made in a very simple way, you can even make it at home or in an area of 1×1 feet
It is made only by drying the Clitoria Ternatea Flower, this tea is made
Blue tea 21 health benefits
It boosts your memory power
refresh your body
Makes depression free
improve your skin brightness or skin tone
It keeps your blood clean
Acne and pimples fix it
Reduces stress and anxiety
Beneficial for hair and skin
Anti-cancer and anti-tumour properties
Helps bring down fever
Detoxifies the body
- If you think that your memory power could be improved a little, it would be great. In this case, if you drink blue tea will boost your memory. It is a great gift of nature to increase memory power. If you think that your memory power could be improved a little, it would be great. In this case, if you drink blue tea will boost your memory. It is a great gift of nature to increase memory power.
If you want, you can further develop your brain. Who can make your memory stronger? It can be said according to the information of Ayurveda but it has no side effects so it has been known after doing some special surveys.
- refresh your body You don’t get tired after working all day, or returning from the office. All you need to get out of that body fatigue is a cup of blue tea. It is able to relieve you from your fatigue and this blue tea is very effective.
- Makes depression free It doesn’t take long for people to become depressed because of all the things we see and do today. You know, depression is such a disease that it doesn’t take long for a person’s life to be ruined if they can’t get out. That’s why 1 cup of blue tea once a day is a depression free life. That’s what everyone wants, isn’t it?
- improve your skin brightness or skin tone In today’s busy day, if we think about the practice of form. I think about our skin, I will be surprised to think because skin care means a lot of time is very difficult. This thing blue tea does not take care of your skin very carefully and increases the radiance. In a word, blue tea is perfect for skin treatment.
- It keeps your blood clean Today in this polluted weather. Due to our irregular eating and drinking, due to lack of time, exercise is no longer possible. So the most important thing in our body is our blood. And it is very important to keep this blood clean. Because you can get sick at any time, and this blue tea helps to keep your blood clean. If you want to keep the blood circulation in order, you must take 1 cup of blue tea a day.
- Antioxidant properties One of the significant advantages of devouring blue tea or butterfly pea tea is its cell reinforcement properties. Devouring cell reinforcement rich food varieties is crucial for wellbeing since they ward off free revolutionaries, which are the essential purpose behind untimely maturing of the body.blue tea Antioxidant properties
- Acne and pimples fix it Now everyone wants his face to be free of pimples and acne. And the easiest way to get rid of these pimples and acne is Blue Tea. If you take Blue Tea twice a day, you will be free from pimples and acne
- Anti-diabetic properties This tea is stunning for diabetic patients as it controls glucose levels. Some blue butterfly tea taken in the middle of suppers will help manage glucose levels.
- Reduces stress and anxiety Butterfly pea has been utilized for decreasing pressure and tension from old occasions. Drinking blue tea will help you feel loose and get a decent night’s rest. It likewise improves cerebrum capacity and memory.
- Beneficial for hair and skin Any fixing that is wealthy in cancer prevention agents is stunning for hair and skin. Since this tea is likewise plentiful in numerous nutrients and minerals it ends up being significantly more successful for forestalling untimely maturing of skin and hair.
- Anti-cancer and anti-tumour properties Clitoria Ternatea’s cyclotides can slaughter malignancy actuating cells by disturbing cell film trustworthiness. In this way, drinking some blue tea consistently could help forestall sicknesses like malignancy and tumors.
- Anti-microbial properties In a few Indian examinations, butterfly pea showed critical enemy of microbial impacts against Staphylococcus Aureus, which can cause a scope of ailments from minor skin contaminations like pimples and singed skin disorder to hazardous illnesses like pneumonia, meningitis and surprisingly harmful stun condition.
- Anti-inflammatory properties The deep indigo flowers of butterfly pea contain flavonoids. Found in almost all fruits and vegetables, flavonoids are powerful antioxidants with anti-inflammatory properties as well as immune system-boosting benefits.
Clitoria Ternatea contains a cancer prevention agent called proanthocyanidin, which expands blood stream to the vessels of the eyes, helpful in the therapy of glaucoma, obscured vision, retinal harm or tired eyes
- Helps bring down fever When given in doses of 200, 300 and 400 milligrams per kilogram, studies have shown butterfly pea extract to have led to a significant reduction in body temperature, lasting for five hours after administration. This antipyretic effect was also said to be comparable to that of paracetamol – the analgesic (painkiller) tablet that cures fever
- Detoxifies the body The body and its internal organs need to be cleansed, and this is why it is important to have a cup of butterfly pea flower tea every day. It cleanses the liver, the kidneys, the intestines and also the stomach.
Blue tea and butterfly pea tea TOP 6 brand
Blue tea & Butterfly pea Tea
I am eating this blue tea and getting healthy.
This is a wonderful thing. BLUE TEA No comparison
Blue tea is just what you need for very beautiful skin
I am eating this blue tea and getting healthy.I am eating this blue tea and my hair is getting healthy.
Exercises are needed to keep the body fit these days. Gym yoga centers are closed. BLUE TEA for the best body fitness.